09 September 2010

forrreeeeeever

OK. About a week or so ago, I'd (finally) heard back from a contact in admissions at LEC. In said email, I was informed that a decision should be made and I'd hear something... by the end of LAST week. I've been checking the mail like crizazy every day. I hate the suspense of not knowing.

why is it once we've decided that we can wait forever for something that it actually starts to feel like it will BE forever until that thing is brought to pass. returning to school, marriage, kids. LIFE. Life waits for no one. And yet I'm in the longest proverbial line ever. Just saying.

Hadn't posted for awhile. I thought I'd give you something.

1 comment:

Karen Ella said...

Dude, perfectly acceptable to contact them now. Seriously. Believe me, I work in higher ed. You may only get a "keep waiting," but at least its something...