22 May 2011

Are you there blogosphere? It's me - Angela

Hello strangers! It has been a crazy 2011 so far. My semester is over (straight A's mind you!), which means I survived Meteorology - it was touch and go there for awhile. My Pampered Chef business is doing well, too, which I am loving. It's fun and I am earning money doing it! What a concept, I say!

I'm trying to feel out how things are going to pan out over the next while, though. Things are getting to the point where my school schedule and work schedule are not getting along very well. Definitely "does not play well with others." So time will tell... I'm at present waiting it out to see where I'm led. I've got one summer class and two in fall - at that rate it'll be foreeeeeever until I obtain my Middle School Ed. degree. So as I said, time will tell.

Other things I've been working on - I am planning to walk a 5K on June 11 with the people from my Weight Watchers group. I'm excited to officially complete an official one. I've also signed up to do the Cleveland Heart Walk 5K in August with my co-workers, so I'm working to raise money for that. If you're interested in helping, let me know via message and I'll send you the link - or I may post it to my blog actually at some point in the near future.

Basically, that's the reader's digest condensed version of what the last 5 months has been for me. What have you been up to? Hit me up in the comments section and validate me!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Angela! Yay! An update! I was beginning to think you'd given up on blogging! Those walks sound great!! Keep us updated!

What's your favorite Pampered Chef product?

Angela said...

I have several that I love - but one of the coolest by far right now is the manual food processor. I've become the salsa queen. Mango Salsa, tomato salsa, apple pear berry salsa. We keep salsa on hand. Tomato salsa on my eggs every morning, mango or the apple pear berry for special occasions - and I'm always scouting out new salsa recipes. salsariffic, to be sure!!!
I also love the garlic press, baker's roller, smooth edge can opener and I've got the cool 'n serve tray on my wishlist at the moment! It's awesome-spice. Just saying. My friend was RAVING about the core and more - effortlessly take the strawberry top off and the other end makes melon balls. I just ordered myself the trifle bowl that I've been eyeing for awhile, too. Oh, and the new veggie wedger is awesome, too. LOOOVE IT ALL!!!!! Aren't you glad you asked?!?!?