23 June 2008

Tagged

Ok, I too have been tagged. So here are the rules...How to play the game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections and 3 Random/Surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK, I'll bite... though mine won't be as entertaining as Mary's ;)
3 Joys
-Friends
-new Alanis Album
-Working in the temple (these are in no particular order, by the way!)
3 Fears
-As Alanis once sang, "I'm consumed by the chill of solitary." So yes, that means exactly what it sounds like. One of my biggest fears is that I will spend all of mortality alone. Not that I'm ALONE alone. I have amazing friends and family members and what not. But it's different. You can't tell me otherwise, because I feel the incompleteness of my existence.
- I fear the potential issues I may have in bearing children.
- I fear the unknown at times
3 Goals
- I want to be more organized. Things are relatively organized in my life, but I've got some fine tuning to do. I want to plan ahead enough to make sure that I go to the gym three times a week instead of sporadically. I want to be more organized so that I read my scriptures everyday, etc.
- I want to go back to school at some point and get my bachelor's degree - to become a middle school language arts teacher.
- I think it would be rad to write a book. Though, I've never really attempted it to be honest.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
- Alanis - I've always hearted Alanis. And with her new album recently being released, I've been listening to it pretty much all day everyday at work. and usually it's on my Zune while i'm driving and stuff, too. That may be considered an obsession :)
- Glenn Beck is a new obsession. I think he's brilliant and informed and freaking hilarious and I love reading his email newsletters and loved seeing his show in Akron and love discussing him and his ideas with my friend Heather.
- I apparently have an obsession with taking self-portraits. you can check most of them out on my facebook or myspace pages. i think it's hilarious :)
3 Random/Surprising Facts
Hmm.. i have no idea. um... how about whomever is reading this blog puts a random thing about me. I'm sure to be surprised :) Sorry I'm lame and can't think of anything entertaining enough...

Ok, I'm gonna tag... Timi, Amy, Katie, Amanda and Elizabeth!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

So fun! It may take me a few days to think about it, but I will definitely respond to your tag! :)

La Belle Belge said...

You are such a funny girl! It's great to read you. Good luck with all your goals - My philosophy is that the best is always to come no matter what (if/when we do the right thing) even if we have it good now...