26 July 2010

Change approaching!

Well I've got my meeting this week with an academic counselor at the College I'm planning to start classes! Hopefully they've received all of my transcripts and I'll be able to get some encouraging news at the meeting. I've already registered for a couple of classes and have been waiting for this meeting to discuss things and make sure that things are on track.

I'm still wondering at times what I REALLY want to be when I grow up. Honestly, more than any worldly career, I'd love to be a wife and mother, but seeing as though I haven't found the right opening for which to apply for that position, I must continue elsewhere! In discussing the idea of careers with a friend of mine, she suggested that I take a career test at my college. I may inquire on that and see what it turns out saying. So stay tuned, and I'll keep you updated :)

Also, if you're interested in Jane Austen, check out: www.janeaustenanonymous.blogspot.com
:)

3 comments:

Nelson & Valerie Cluff said...

thinking of you lots lately. Wondering how you are....I will have to check out your Jane Austen blog...and also, Benson just came home from a mission....ha! I know...and he is getting married..yep...per the usual...in Sept. He asked about you...said he liked you, thought you were funny....I thought you'd appreciate that. :) miss ya. :)come visit me in Tejas!

Angela said...

Holy mother! Benson is home already!? and awwww! he asked about me? Tender. Man that little kid gets to get married before me! Ha! That's just the Cluff way :)

KT said...

Change is GOOOOOOD! :) Lots of luck!