13 October 2008

Change!




So I totally have been craving some change in my stagnated life. I think everyone feels that from time to time. After tossing around the idea for awhile, I finally did it. I got my hair totally chopped. Here are some pics, let me know what you all think!




I think I want to try to make my blog more... "fun" and less "perma-serious." I mean, I'm not always pondering upon the singledom I'm living. I guess I initially started this blog as something that would kind of resemble articles written on the various ideas that I was contemplating. I guess what I'm trying to do is make this blog a little more personal to moi. And in so doing, update it a tad more frequently. You know, include the many (many) random thoughts that go through my head... Here goes one.
So being single and living near your family, one often receives an opportunity to help out. This weekend, I've been house/dog-sitting for my brother. While the dogs are lovable and cute and all, I've decided that dogs are high maintenance. Much more so than the cats my mom and I have. I've just got to say, I think they're totally manipulating me. They KNOW that I am weak and they KNOW they can walk all over me and wake me up twice a night to let them out (just because they're bored). I mean, really. In the last 4 hours, they've had me let them out THREE times. I don't think that that is normal. And I gotta say, Petey, he's the boston terrier, he has a gas problem and is STINKY. Oh my GOSH is he STINKY. Ugh! At least they're cute. And even though it's scary to be out in the country by myself, my brother has a sweet ginormous TV. With that thought, I'm gonna go sit my fanny in front of the tv, tearing it away from the computer. :) So even though Julie freaks me out when she starts growling and barking at nothing (what I hope to be nothing that is), I can just turn on Pride and Prejudice or something else consoling and pretend that the mist falling outside will bring me my own Mr. Darcy in the near future. ;)

7 comments:

Ali said...

I like the change! It will be nice to hear more about what you are doing/thinking.

I am scared of the commitment of having dogs. yikes! I don't know if I could even commit to dog sitting. Brave girl. ;)

Ali said...

PS--Love the hair!!!

Kerrie said...

Adorable dahling....simply adorable!

Elizabeth Downie said...

Your hair looks great! I love it!

Tina said...

I love the hair!! It totally fits you. You are sooooo beautiful!!

Patty R said...

I love the new hair do! And yes dogs are a lot of work, I have 3 and they are a lot of work, but I love them.

Marie M. said...

Flattering and to the point!