05 October 2009

Jane Austen is my homegirl!

The Royal Crescent - if you've seen Persuasion, this should be quite familiar to you!
I thought this was picturesque... taken in Sydney Gardens. Jane Austen and her sister Cassandra often walked through these gardens!

Melissa and Me at the Roman Baths
Visiting Chawton! I heart Jane!

Chawton Cottage, Jane Austen's last home

At the Baroque Dance concert!

Melissa and I were all Regencied up for the promenade and got to be a part of breaking the Guinness Book of World Records for the most people gathered in one place in Regency costume! The total was 409 people!






These are just a few pics from Bath... More to come...

2 comments:

Nelson & Valerie Cluff said...

so much fun! I am super jealous.:)

Keep-N-Touch said...

VERY cool! What an amazing experience.