11 April 2009

Home of the brave, land of the free gift with purchase!

OK, it took several hours... going through all my makeup and beauty products and makeup bags that were a result of a FGWP experience. My friend Melissa commented that a crack addict could line up their pipes and they might look pretty, but it's still an addiction. LOL. So without further ado... Here's a taste of my addiction...
For some reason it isn't letting me add any more pics at the moment. Hmmm... These aren't even the cutest ones! Apparently there's a limit to the pics that can be posted on a post. I guess I'll have to make a few entries for this FGWP.... Apparently this will take some time.
So it took me several hours to clean up and out and around the vanity. I see now why this piece of furniture is named after that trait. Ha. Anyway... I threw some things away, I organized other things... And now I can't even post a picture of the result. Dag nab it. And I haven't figured out how to delete a pic in editing once it's been placed in the blog. But anyway. I digress. In counting all the free bags I went through today, and including the one that I use as a scripture case and a case for my GPS (and the 2 that I gave to my mom recently), I've got almost 30 makeup bags that have come with FGWP. The first one on the pics, the big purple one is actually Elizabeth Arden. It's ginorm. An overnight bag for sure. The majority of course are clinique bags. My friend Carolyn recently contributed to the addiction with an Estee Lauder bag filled with amazing goodies. I filled my 5 drawer little organizer without a problem. Two drawers for eye makeup and related products, a drawer for facial products (such as my bare escentuals foundation powder I use and blushes and bronzers), one drawer for frangrance related products (lots of samples of parfums), and then one where I have my travel sized things I take for, well, ya know, travelling.

I overhauled the larger drawers. There are the eternal lipsticks (i will have to post the pic later, of course).
A free lipstick always comes with Clinique GWP, and I don't use lipstick, really. I'm more of a gloss girl, cause my lip gloss be poppin'. Just sayin'. OK, hear this to the tune of part of that world from the little mermaid:
I've got lipsticks and lotions aplenty... I've got shadows and perfumes galore.... hahha. but seriously! man alive! It was nice to get through things and try to organize them a bit. And decide to start using some of the stuff more. If you live nearby and you have a beauty product need, by all means, ask me first! I might have something you could use and my bonus will become YOUR bonus. :) Alright. I'm really upset that I couldn't post more pictures of this day's event. And so for now, I will bid you adieu so that I might finish some other things that I need to do today!

2 comments:

Melissa Benfield said...

oh look at all your pretty crack pipes!!!

Jess said...

Haha well I didn't read the whole thing.. It's nice to compare you to a crack addict though :P